More persecution of the Christian
- On December 23, a bomb was detonated near the Syrian Orthodox church of St. Thomas in Mosul, Iraq.
- On the same day, a bomb exploded in the same city outside the Chaldean church of St. George, killing three people.
- Fifty people barred the doors of the Tafat Church in northern Algeria to stop a Christmas service. According to the Algerian newspaper El Watan, the Muslims threatened to kill the pastor.
- On Christmas Eve, armed people attacked worshipers at a church in Kalar Kahar, Pakistan, injuring 65 Christian women and children. Local police were called but refused to help.
- On December 17, about a thousand people attacked the nearly-completed church of St. Albert, which was being readied for Christmas Mass, in Bekasi Regency, near Jakarta, Indonesia. The people carried tanks of kerosene with which they set the church afire.
In each of those situation the ‘people’ were in fact adherents to another ‘religion’.
H/T John C Wright